- Select the type of project or region of the world that most interests you. Our volunteer coordinators can help you.
- Check your calendar. Select service program dates most convenient for you. Call us with any questions.
- Complete a secure online application. Call a volunteer coordinator at (800) 487-1074 for help if needed.
You may also print a text application and submit it by mail or fax.
If you are within 75 days of departure, you must submit your entire payment, plus a $35 late fee, by major credit card or check. If you are more than 75 days from departure, you may submit your non-refundable $350 deposit by check or major credit card. For ease of processing, you may authorize the final payment by credit card on your application.
- You'll receive a volunteer manual by mail, and additional forms will be emailed to complete and return to us. After we receive your completed informational forms and personal references, we will process your application.
- Renew your passport, if required, and make your travel arrangements.
- If you have applied less than 75 days prior to departure, pay the balance of your U.S. tax-deductible service program fee.
Review the Global Volunteers Service Program Volunteer Agreement.