The Jamaican way is easy and fun-loving, so you can expect to become swept up in the natural rhythm of work and lively conversation. Work with local people on projects such as: building footbridges, painting classrooms and community centers, and assisting with public health campaigns to help advance community self-reliance. Volunteer in Jamaica, and spend your work day in the spectacular, verdant beauty of the mountains, surrounded by flowering trees and rushing streams.
Students, groups and adventurous volunteers - work with us to put your mark on the world through meaningful service-learning projects. You'll find the tropical vistas of the travel brochures, certainly. But more, you'll discover resilient villagers who'll captivate you with their optimistic outlook and surprising resourcefulness. Discover the real Jamaica in her people.
essential services to local people in a number of ways:
- improving classrooms and school recreation areas
- repairing heath care facilities and roads
- assisting local healthcare professionals with public health outreach
- demonstrating effective hand washing
- promoting girls' education